Polish residence has become one of the easiest ways to make the dream of living in Europe come true, where these accommodation can be obtained with less effort and cost compared to the residencies of other European countries, and this has led a large number of Iraqis in recent times to apply for such accommodation significantly.
Why do many people prefer to stay Poland compared to other European countries?
– These accommodation grants the holders to travel freely between the countries of the Schengen region without any need to obtain the Schengen visa.
– The freedom to choose the European country in which the holder of the residence wishes to live, since there are no restrictions that oblige him/her to reside in a particular European country.
– Accommodation is valid for 3 years with the possibility of renewal for another three years after the expiration of the validity, knowing that after 5 years of residence, the resident can apply for permanent residence.
In addition, the process of applying for residency in most other European countries requires many conditions that cannot be achieved easily and are even considered impossible for middle income earners. For example, some of the requirements and conditions imposed by some European countries (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Latvia, etc.)
– The applicant must invest in the concerned state at an amount not less than $ 300,000 to $ 350,000 and these are enormous funds.
– Or the applicant must establish a company to be managed by him/her, and this requires at least $ 15,000 to establish and $ 10,000 per year for the requirements and needs of the company and also for renewal and maintenance.
About life in Poland
Officially called the Republic of Poland, a European country in Central Europe surrounded by Germany to the west, and to the south surrounded by the Czech Republic, to the east of Ukraine and Belarus, the Russian province of Kaliningrad and the Baltic Sea from the north.
Economically, Poland is one of the strongest economies compared to most European countries, ranking sixth on the European level. In addition, living in Poland is much cheaper than living in most European countries in terms of daily living expenses, schooling and even housing.
The monthly living expenses of one person is equivalent to $ 500 or less and this feature has led many people to travel and live in Poland to start a better life there.